I don’t know about you guys, but April was a bit of a wild ride for me. And in the middle of it all I celebrated my 34th year on this earth and found my second gray hair. The hair color isn’t changing nearly as fast as I would like it to, as I am ready to go full silver immediately, but what are you going to do? As soon as about half my head is gray, the rest of it is getting dyed, and I am embracing the anime.
I read a lot of short stories this month to make up for wading through the behemoth that is A Promised Land. Thanks to that and a handful of graphic novels, I’m happy to report I’m well on my way to hitting my reading goal this year! Considering last years failure, I’m looking forward to seeing all my stats at the end of this years reading!
So here’s a wrap up of all I read, watched, and listened to in April. Do you guys recognize any of it? Let me know in the comments!
What I Read This Month in Books…
What I Read This Month in Articles…
- Interview: Proving Love is Real with Dr. Chuck Tingle
- ‘We found a baby on the subway – now he’s our son’
- Home: Habitat, Range, Niche, Territory– A Murderbot short story.
Favorite Posts from Chasing the Four Winds…
- Book Review: Persephone Station, by Stina Leicht
- Five Photo Friday: Blossoming Boughs
- Top Ten Tuesday: Cover Artists I Adore
Blog Posts I Enjoyed…
- Silver Screenings: Being Pollyanna: Rejecting Victimhood
- The Female Gaze: Moana: A Female Heroine for the Modern World
- Adcocrhane; City secrets: outsider art and lost rooms
- Drawn In: A Welcome Sight
What I Listened To…
What I Watched…
How did April disappear so quickly? It seems like only last week I was planning for my birthday, now it’s almost May? I hope the month treated you well and you found lots of new things to enjoy and be entertained by. Feel free to drop a link to your own monthly wrap up, and I’ll be sure to check it out! Until then, I hope you have a wonderful day, and we all have a wonderful May!