Wow, is April really over? What a wild ride this month has been, and it went by so fast, too! I didn’t manage to read nearly as many books as I should have, and I feel guilty because I work at a bookstore, I really need to up my game! But, I’ve been writing like crazy (over 70,000 words), got back into the groove with photography, and found a ton of new music I really like.
So overall, I’d say April was a good and productive month, and I hope I can keep the momentum going come May!
What I Read…
What I Read this Month in Articles…
- 8 of the Best Korean Graphic Novels
- 15 LGBTQ Books for Kids and Teens Recommended by Queer Librarians, Educators, and Independent Booksellers
- I Can Barely Contain My Excitement For “Heartstopper”, So I Sat Down With Alice Oseman To Talk About The Series
Favorite Posts from Chasing the Four Winds…
- The Beauty of the Moment
- Books with Unicorns on the Cover
- The Little Mushroom: Judgement Day, by Shisi
Blog Posts I Enjoyed…
- Scottish agritourism: A Go Rural break in Perthshire
- Dark Academia Book Recommendations (& one horrible one)
- The Birth of a New Genre: The Hourglass Throne by K.D. Edwards